Saturday, March 22, 2008
Oh What a Wonderful Morning...Oh What a Wonderful Day!!
Today was SO wonderful from beginning to end. This morning I woke up to a sleeping boy on the couch, who was up early and still tired when I got up so he had fallen asleep on our couch. I called my mom and we went to the gym and walked around the track for about 20 minutes together before I did the elliptical machine. I came home and got ready and then went to my parents and we went out to lunch. After lunch we went back to my parents and everyone rested. I did some reading for class and got tired, so I took an hour nap, I can't remember the last time I napped, but it was WONDERFUL!! I came home later in the afternoon and Jason and I ran to get him measured for his tuxedo and then do a store that was having a 70% off sale, but we did not find anything. Then we had our wonderful night with my parents and brother going out to eat and having some great conversation and good laughs, we all have a great time together! Jason and I took off after supper and went to look at some lots for future house building, and I have to say I have found one that I like, so hopefully I get a new built house sooner than later. So you can see it was a wonderful morning and a wonderful day and for all that matters it was a wonderful night! I got to be with the 4 people that I love spending time with the most!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment