Well, I am writing to let you all know that Jason's bachelor party is in FULL swing right now as I write, I say FULL swing because it is already 11PM and a lot has already happened with this party. Everyone arrived at our house about 3:00PM today, yes I did say 3:00. They played pool for awhile, oh and drank. About 4:15PM my friend, my mom and me drove them all to the restaurant where they were going to eat and then they walked to the Storm game after that.
I talked to my mom a little while ago who told me that my brother and dad were home around 9:30PM. My brother wanted my mom to inform me, "Does she know she is going to have some CRAZY guys coming to her house later on!?" Well, yes sadly I do know this and sadly if they don't quiet down soon after they get here, I think I will have to do something about that because after all this is MY house too. Ok, that sounded really rude, I won't be that mean, but something will have to be done because by 2:30AM when they arrive back at our house I will be in a deep sleep I am so sure, and will most likely be awoken from it only to hear some loud and DRUNK guys, may I add, stepping foot into my house. I will be SO happy that my fiancee had a fun and successful bachelor party though. He really deserved a night out with his guy friends. I do have to say that for a Saturday night though it is very weird not to be with Jason.
I myself had a GREAT night tonight with my friend Stacy and my mom. After I had a nice dinner with my mom over some great conversation, I met my friend for a drink down at a local restaurant. I am finally home now and am going to get in some reading for my Master's class and then try to go to bed before the men arrive back. I will post pictures of this even tomorrow night. Believe it or not I did get some pictures of this event tonight--you ask how, well my wonderful brother took some for me, so we would always have the memories. I even snapped a few at our house before they went out, so be looking for them soon.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Post a Comment