Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cooking 101

So tonight Jason decided he wanted to make cookies, not from scratch though. I helped just a little, but he mostly did it all. You see, we got many of these bagged cookie mixes as gifts from his sisters and they thought this was the perfect way to get him to do some EASY baking. I of course, agreed!

So here is the process:
First, crack the egg open in a glass mixing bowl.

Second, add some water and vegetable oil.

Third, add the cookie mixture and stir all ingredients together.

After you have the batter mixed up, you then roll them into little balls.

Place on a cookie sheet, in nice evenly, spaced rows

Or, in not so even rows

Lastly, put in the 375 degree oven to bake for 15 minutes.

You should have some pretty tasty Peanut Butter cookies to enjoy!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Super fun and fast way to make GREAT cookies!! And you guys match. So cute. I am sure that Jason planned that, right?

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I am impressed Jason!:) Way to go!! Yummy cookies they look too....save some for me!!!!!:):)

Sara and Jason said...

Stacey-Actually, Jason did plan the matching thing, totally not like him. He usually likes to wear a different color than me. :)
Mom-I will bring you a few cookies! :)

Stacey said...

Ok Super funny Jason that you planned the match. I love it!!