Last night and all day today I had my first Master's class since the middle of May and let me tell you it was kind of nice to get back together with my good friends. This weekend KIND OF helped me to get some motivation back into my body, but not so much that I am ready to go back to school, don't think that far!! :) I did learn many things this weekend though, like:
*My first draft of my literature review that I have been panicking I am doing wrong all week, makes sense and people thought it was actually really good
*That in 2 months I have to have a 350 page book read and I am not a reader (ok inside secret--I have known about this since May, but have been putting it off)
*School starts in 17 DAYS for teachers, AAAHHH!!! I am SO not ready to go back.
*I should be in full swing with my big research project by the time I go to class in September, WHAT?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Ok, really that was not too much of a shocker to me.
*I have some awesome friends there!!
What was your weekend like?
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment