Our house has finally begun. I called Jason this afternoon and was having some ordinary conversation with him. I knew he was working at our new house, but not sure what he was doing, so I asked, "Have you started framing yet?" To which he said, "YES!" I was totally surprised, I did not know this piece of information, so I was so excited. After my work-out tonight I quick ran over to see the progress so far and here is what has been completed through today.
The basement of the house fully framed up.

Jason in action on the job! Do you see him? Back in what will be the great room of our downstairs.

The far back room that is framed out in this picture, Jason tells me will be for a "poker table." I guess we will have to see what kind of budget is left! ;)
3 comments:
I love what you've done with the drapes! Lookin' good Jay! Keep it up.
Sweet. That is so much fun Sara (& Jason!) You sure keep your husband busy!! I love it. I can't wait to see it in person!!
Cool....looks exciting! It should be really nice, as all the other houses Jason has built!! FUN, FUN!
Post a Comment