Jason and I are proud to announce we will soon be parents. We are SO excited for this next adventure in our life. Though we know it will be challenging at times we are completely ready.
The question should be, is it worth trying to do, not can it be done. -Allard Lowenstein
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." Helen Keller
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. -Matthew 7:7-8
One of the things I keep learning is that the secret of being happy is doing things for other people. -Dick Gregory
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!
Congrats to the both of you!
We are SO EXCITED to become Grandparents!!:) Its going to be a great journey.....LOVE, Mom and Dad
I can't wait for another little cousin!!! You guys are going to make wonderful parents i'm sure of it!! :]
Post a Comment