A few weeks ago we went to Omaha and looked for baby stuff. We purchased a pack n' play and my parents were very kind to buy us the stroller we wanted(thanks!) for our new little bundle of joy arriving in October. I was so eager to see it all put together that my wonderful husband did it for me the day after we purchased them. Here are a few pictures of him in constructing the two items. I have to add there was no frustration in this at all, it was actually pretty easy to put them together, I was surprised(usually you need about 5 different tools when putting together something)!!! This was a "no tools" needed project.
Putting together the stroller:


The finished product, I love it!!!

Putting together the pack n' play, which matches the stroller: (looks like this when finished pretty much!)

We are both SO excited to meet our little one and it's been fun for us to buy stuff, put it together and put it in the baby room. The crib and dresser will be arriving at our house in early July, so I will post pictures of that construction then. I am sure that one will require some tools and maybe a little more frustration than these two items did, but let's hope not!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment