Last night I wanted to take Jason out for supper before heading over to our friend's another friend's birthday party. We ventured on over to Ground Round and ordered an appetizer to share. We were in quite a hurry so it was not the most enjoyable birthday meal I had hoped for, but I got to take him out. We then went over to our friends house where we were greeted by many friends that we had not seen in awhile and some new friends that we had never met before. We played a game of Poker and watched some UFC fighting(not my choice!) before leaving for the night. Jason and I won a combined total of $40 last night, so it was well worth the visit!
THE BIG BIRTHDAY DAY: This morning we went to church, then out to eat at Sonic, I love eating food in the car even though it is quite messy! It seems that every Saturday I decide to vacuum out my car, the very next day we decide to go to Sonic and that is just what happened today, so now I have onion ring crumbs on my seat and floor, oh well it was GOOD and that's all that matters! We then went to redeem our prize at the GMC Chrysler--I should explain. We got this card in the mail about a week ago saying if the number you scratch on the front matches the number on the back you can win a number of prizes, so our numbers matched and that was all great, we thought there has to be some catch with this. THERE WAS NO CATCH!! We won a 2 night 3 day vacation package to any number of destinations in the U.S. We then went to the mall where Jason looked for some clothes and a new swimming suit for our honeymoon, yes it is early to do all this, but we are VERY excited for our trip and wish it was tomorrow!! :) All in all it was a great weekend and I have no pictures to post for it because Jason does not like me to take pictures. So I guess you just get to read this long blog post and that's it, if you made it to the end give yourself a pat on the back!!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No way you won a vaca? NO FAIR!! But so happy for you guys, hope you enjoy your 2nd vacation and obviously honeymoon.
Any luck with a swimsuit?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!
Tom and Stacey
*coulter and baby too.
Post a Comment