
Obviously, the outside of our beautiful home! And yes, we still have our Christmas lights up. But, for all of you that live here you actually know it has been SUPER freezing and VERY snowy, so I really do not want Jason on the roof in those conditions.

This is our family room, kitchen and dining area where we spend most of our time. I have to say this is the area I will miss most about this house. It is spacious and open!
What will I not like about having our house on the market and ready for showing at any given moment???

The fact that we can't leave papers all over the floor in our office, because to be honest that's what happens ALL THE TIME!!!

This is probably the one I will miss the most, not being able to leave our bed undone in the morning, which happens A LOT, but not ALL THE TIME!!! There are many mornings when I am running super late for school and the last thing I want to have to do is make the bed, so now I guess I will have to be getting up early to make sure this task is done before I leave!
This is a bittersweet feeling for both Jason and I. This is the first house we have ever lived in together and we have really put a lot of time into decorating it and making it our own. It will be very hard to leave this house once it does sell, but I suppose the money in our pockets will be nice. We or mainly I am hoping that it does not sell for awhile and we can close on it AFTER the wedding and AFTER I am done with teaching and school for the year, so basically we(I) am hoping we do not have to close till about July 1. So if you know of anyone who is looking for a house tell them about ours and have them tell their friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment