Sunday, March 9, 2008
What time is it???
Right now it is 6:20pm as I write this post, however it feels like and looks outside like 3:00 in the afternoon. I do like daylight savings time only when I know the snow is going to melt and summer will be here soon, but I really know that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon. For now I guess I can enjoy looking at the sun inside my house because it's too cold to go out and enjoy the sun on my deck. WILL SUMMER EVER BE HERE?? Actually, it does not even have to be summer, I just want temperatures over 55 degrees and I will be totally satisfied, I am not asking for too much am I?? :) What are you looking forward to this summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really just can't wait to be OUTSIDE. I love going to the cabin-though our visit are WAY LESS frequent :( It will make them even more speical, right? I want to see Coulter swimming around in the blow up floaties! AND SARA I can't wait wait wait for your wedding DAY...what the heck, the whole wedding WEEKEND!!!
Post a Comment