Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week/Weekend Wrap

WOW!!! That's all I can say about the last 5 nights. We have had something going on every night, which is SO unusual for us. To make it even more unusual 2 of the nights were spent "bar hopping."

*Wednesday night= A week night spent with my husband because he got off work early. This rarely happens. We went for supper and then to a few stores where Jason ended up purchasing a brand new golf club, not sure why that had to be purchased now, well, I guess I do, old model=on sale=have to buy it (I am fine with it, I get my fair share of buying what I want)

Thursday night= A nice evening trip to Luverne to have supper with some friends that live there and their 2 boys. Then back to see their brand new home that my husband built for them. Love the house, it turned out so good. My friend, Stacey, is one awesome decorator and has many neat ideas for paint colors.

Friday night= A night out with my friend Jamie who was in town from Colorado. The night was spent going to 2 bars before heading home around 12:30 for the night (way past my bedtime). Night #1 of going to the bar and let me tell you I know now why I HATE bars, smelling like an ashtray when I get home=DISGUSTING!!!!

Saturday night= A combined bachelor/bachelorette party, which obviously Jason and I attended together. We had supper at a very nice restaurant in town before heading out to drive around in a stretch Hummer limousine and do Night #2 of going to the bars. Let me tell you this second night in a row of going out to the bars is VERY unusual for us as well, I bet we have not spent a night going out to the bars in over a year, just not us anymore. And once again I HATE bars, smelling like an ashtray 2 nights in a row=DOUBLE DISGUSTING!!

Sunday= sleeping in and laying in bed watching TV till about 10:30 with my hubby, so relaxing! Got some cleaning done and now it's time to do some more laying around.

How did you spend your week/weekend???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of partiers! Glad you guys had a fun weekend!