WOW!!! It has been forever since I have posted anything on here. Many of you have been asking me about our new house and have been telling me for some time now how I need to post new pictures of it. I finally got around to taking some pictures yesterday. We now have a a roof, shingles, windows and garage doors on our house. The front door should be in soon and Jason has been working on ceiling designs inside the house. In about a week the sheetrockers and insulation guys will be going in, followed by the tape and texture man! I am getting SO excited. The move in date as been moved up(not what we preferred) to April 25, but the townhome we are renting has to be rented for the entire month, no pro-rating, thus kicking us out. The house will be ready, but we are putting it on the parade here, so all our stuff will be in when millions of people are touring it, now what i wanted, but I will deal. So without further ado, here are some pictures:
A view of the back of the house from the street:

A view of the front of the house:

A view from the hallway looking into what will be the great room and kitchen area:

If you can see it, I took a picture of the circle that is going to be the ceiling design for the Master bedroom:

I will take more pictures of the inside of the house as it becomes easier to tell what everything is. Right now it's kind of difficult unless you actually see it in person.
1 comment:
Looks awesome! Can't wait until it is done, as I am sure you two can't either.
Post a Comment